Walk at the Beach Skater Dress
The Walk at the Beach Skater Dress Designed by Artist is darling and the pattern is gorgeous!
Featuring a fitted, body-hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor. Pack and go!
It does not wrinkle! Great for traveling and cruising!
• Made from recycled 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada • Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill • Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings • Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist • The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your skater dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach • Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.
ABOUT THE ART
"Woman walking at the beach" Oil painting stretched on canvas. Scalpel and brushwork.
AVAILABLE AS A PRINT.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Anne has an upcoming show at the International Art Museum of America in San Francisco.