Long Silk Scarf Woman Walking at the Beach
Artwork: Woman Walking by the Beach
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from 100% silk fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the backside
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash.
Our 100% silk habotai is made in a factory with OEKO-TEX certification for standardized and safe working conditions.
Pick your type of silk:
Modal silk is a wood pulp-based cellulosic fibre made from beech trees extract. The cellulose extracted from the beech trees is spun manually to make it into a beautiful modal silk fabric.
Silk habotai is a soft, lightweight, lustrous silk made wth a tight, plain weave and very fine yarns, originally handwoven in China of hand-reeled silk. Silk habotai has a limp, soft, thin hand and a slippery, smooth texture.
Made from pure silk and printed using permanent reactive inks that bond with the fiber cell, your printed scarves will rival upscale brands. All silk is washed before being cut, sewn, and shipped!