Hoodie Dress Organic Cotton Diver Looking Down
Material: 85% organic ringspun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester. SO SOFT AND COZY.
- Brushed hoodie dress.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Double layered hood in self fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body colour with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along hood opening.
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem.
- Armhole, sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.
- Slits at side seam.
Weight: 300 gsm.
About the Artwork
"Diver Standing Looking Down" Original Art is part of the Diver series. Oil painting stretched on canvas. Original Artwork. And out of the clouds, the silhouette of the Diver appears, looking down assessing the fall perhaps. This painting is part of “The Diver series” that I completed last summer. The paintings are inspired by old black and white photographs and California living. 15.7 x 15.7.