Flirty Skater Dress Lady in Bloom Designed by Artist Ane - Sustainable Fashion.
Limited edition. Pack and go! This dress does not wrinkle! Great for traveling and cruise!
Featuring a fitted, body-hugging top with a flared bottom skirt starting at the waist, this flared dress is ready to move with you from office to dance floor. • Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada • The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Each flare dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada • Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist • The bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon. Made to order.
No return or exchanges.
About the art
"Lady in Bloom" is an exploration of female sensuality expressed by my love of flowers. It is part of my Power of Love collection. The original oil painting stands at 14 inches height by 11 lengths. With it, I brought together two elements that are dear to me, the theme of the swimmer as an iconic female form and roses. It is available at the gallery fineartbyane.com
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Ane Howard is a California expressionist oil painter. The Wearable Art, objet d'art for the home, and prints showcased in her shop are all LIMITED EDITIONS and EXCLUSIVE, which means that only a small number of each piece will ever be in circulation and the buyers will truly have unique and exclusive show stopper pieces! Ane's work has been featured in numerous galleries in California such as Five3 Gallery in Laguna Beach, CA, Claudia Chapline in Stinson Beach, and others. Look for Ane's upcoming shows in 2021. The artist works with a few production partners. She makes the artwork and the partners print the artwork on the items.
All of the artist's items are manufactured in the most sustainable, eco-friendly, and fair trade practices.