Medusa Fitted Jersey Tank Top
The Medusa relaxed fit tank tops are so versatile! Perfect for a burst of printed color under a blazer or pair with your fave yoga leggings for an active weekend. I am also offering a matching flare skirt!
Pack and go! It does not wrinkle! Great for traveling and cruise!
• Printed fabric made from peach skin jersey fabric, 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex
• Choose double-sided print in the peach skin jersey.
• Bamboo fabric color options are gray or black
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Every tank top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada • Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate-free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry very low or air dry.
Usually 5 to 8 days but it can be up to two weeks.
ABOUT THE ART
Abstract - Medusa is an abstract expressionist oil painting. I used a scalpel, dry brush, and sponges. It has been described as a Tidal Pool of the Unconscious Mind. Dimensions 48x30.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Anne has an upcoming show at the International Art Museum of America in San Francisco. The exhibition is scheduled for July 2021.
Really flattering cut, beautiful artwork. Really high quality.