Hoodie Dress Signature Organic Cotton
Material: 85% organic ringspun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester.
- Brushed hoodie dress.
- Set-in sleeve.
- Double layered hood in self-fabric.
- Round drawcords in matching body color with metal tipping.
- Metal eyelets.
- Inside herringbone back neck tape.
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck.
- Single needle topstitch at neckline and along with the hood opening.
- 1x1 rib at sleeve hem.
- The armhole, sleeve hem, and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch.
- Kangaroo pocket at front.
- Slits at side seam.
Weight: 300 gsm.
About the Artist
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Katrina Gomez, Art Curator at the International Art Museum of America, said about Ane's work, "Being a self-taught artist, Ane Howard demonstrates an impressive range from figurative to seascape and abstract. Ultimately, her work explores what it means for one artist to fully connect to her environment and expresses what others in the culture cannot. "