Floral Dreaming Wrap Skirt is inspired by the oil painting Open Your Eyes to the Power of Love. This beautiful skirt is created in California by the artist and made in Montreal.
Artwork printed full circle one-size wrap skirts.
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut, so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full-color sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
ABOUT THE SUSTAINABLE FABRIC
Made from bamboo jersey fabric.
Bamboo knit fabric is the ultimate in comfort and softness. These bamboo and spandex knit fabrics are super popular for both high fashion and casual apparel. These bamboo knits contain rayon made from bamboo, which is hearty, easy to grow, and sustainable. It's also naturally soft, anti-bacterial, and odor resistant.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Ane has an upcoming show at the International Art Museum of America in San Francisco from July 6 to August 29, 2021.