Bamboo Wrap Skirt Floral Dreaming
Floral Dreaming Bamboo Wrap Skirt is inspired by the oil painting Open Your Eyes to the Power of Love. This beautiful skirt is created in California by the artist and made in Montreal.
- Choose from medium-weight soft peach skin jersey 92% eco-polyester/8% spandex.
- The waist tie is made from bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
- The simple full-circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
- Laser cut, so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
- Never-fade vibrant full-color sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing
- Made to order in Montreal
- Designed in California by the artist
ABOUT THE SUSTAINABLE FABRIC
Made from bamboo jersey fabric.
Bamboo knit fabric is the ultimate in comfort and softness. These bamboo and spandex knit fabrics are super popular for both high fashion and casual apparel. These bamboo knits contain rayon made from bamboo, which is hearty, easy to grow, and sustainable. It's also naturally soft, anti-bacterial, and odor resistant.
Usually 5 to 8 business days.