Wahine Wrap Skirt
Aloha! Wahine Wrap Skirt fits all.
• Choose from medium weight soft peachskin jersey 92% polyester/8% spandex, or in 100% lightweight polyester matte crepe.
• Waist tie is made from our bamboo jersey fabric for a perfectly comfy finish.
• The simple full circle design means people of all shapes and sizes can wear our wrap skirts.
• Laser cut so the edges are finished perfectly without added weight.
• Never-fade vibrant full-color sublimation print lasts even with repeated wear and washing.
ABOUT THE ART
Abstract Surfer - Wahine is an abstract oil painting of a surfer girl. It is inspired by a feeling of rebirth and of course, my life in California. Doesn't the "barrel" look like she's bursting out? For me, it's a rebirth. Mother ocean. Female archetype.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Ane has an upcoming show at the International Art Museum of America in San Francisco. She is represented by Five 3 Gallery in Laguna, California.