Cool Design Medusa Yoga Pants
Cool Design Medusa Yoga Pants. Inspired by the painting Abstract Medusa.
I designed these super cool yoga pants based on my painting Medusa.
Made in Canada.
Work out in comfort with our 3-panel yoga leggings featuring our signature performance fabrics that stretch with you and won't give up! The high-cut foldover waistband gives you versatility, freedom of movement, and comfort making these leggings perfect for everyday wear.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex) • Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
• Both fabrics manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every pair of yoga leggings is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband or folded down to hug your hips • Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon
ABOUT THE ART ABSTRACT - MEDUSA Abstract -
Medusa is an abstract expressionist oil painting. I used a scalpel, dry brush, and sponges. It has been described as a Tidal Pool of the Unconscious Mind. Dimensions 48x30
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Ane has an upcoming show at the International Art Museum of America in San Francisco. The exhibition is scheduled for March 2021. She is represented by Five 3 Gallery in Laguna, California.