Long Silk Scarves The Flock
Inspired by the Artwork The Flock.
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
• Made from silk fabrics
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go
PICK YOUR FABRIC
Scarf Fabric options You can now choose between our different options for your scarves!
Made from pure silk habotai and printed using permanent reactive inks that bond with the cell of the fiber, your printed scarves will rival upscale brands. All silk is washed prior to being cut, sewn and shipped!
Silk modal scarf
A new take on the classic silk scarf, the silk modal scarf is a gamechanger. This versatile and vibrant scarf is more durable than straight silk without sacrificing the soft touch or delicate drape. With a subtle textured look, silk modal may become your scarf option favorite!
Lightweight and soft to the touch.Moderate degree of print through
Made from a 15% silk/85% beechwood modal fabric that has a loose weave and relaxed drape. It features vibrant permanent digital prints