Wave Athletic Top Designed by Artist
I chose my artwork "Rising with the Wave" for this athletic Top
It is made to move with you, our athletic crop top gives freedom to your creativity and yoga practice! Printed crop tops pair perfectly with our classic or yoga capris and leggings to keep you covered for your workouts, dance routines, or day-to-day style.
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Every athletic crop top is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill • Chlorine resistant
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Athletic crop top hem falls about 1-2” above the belly button on most people
• Easy care. Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent and machine dry on medium to high heat. Do not bleach. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your top again soon!
ABOUT THE ART
"RISING WITH THE WAVE". Oil, scalpel, brush, texture on canvas. A Memorial to the dead whales washing up on the northern California coast. Prints from an original oil painting by Ane Howard. Mixed Media Art. Oil and acrylics on canvas, scalpel, brush, texture, cold wax. 24x48.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
California-resident and Montreal-born artist Ane Howard, an abstract figurative mixed media artist, tells an emotional and imaged story in the portraits and landscapes she paints. Using deconstructed form born out of the expressionist movement, bold paintbrush, and contrasting hues of colors, she imbues each brushstroke with meaning to evoke moods and ideas. Following a lifelong exploration of different art forms, Ane is dedicated to full-time painting. Speaking about her passion for oil painting, she said, "Nothing has ever fulfilled my need for self-expression the way painting does." Ane's vivid oil paintings have been shown at various Art Galleries in California, such as the well-known Five 3 Gallery, Claudia Chapline Contemporary Art Gallery, Teri Lang Studio, and the Marin Society Artists, and Art Works Downtown. Her artwork has also been exhibited in the London Tube and Berlin Metro as part of Public Art. Her work is owned by collectors in North America and Europe. Anne has an upcoming show at International Art Museum of America in San Francisco. The exhibition is scheduled for March 2021.
She is represented by Five 3 Gallery in Laguna, California.